40 thoughts from someone who's never played Ocarina of Time.

1. AHHH YES FINALLY. TIME TO OPEN THIS BABY UP.
2. OMG WHY HAVE I NEVER PLAYED THIS GAME!
3. Why doesn't Link have a fairy.
4. That's not fair. He should have one.
5. OMG ZELDA NO!
6. Oooooh Navi!!
7. Hey! Listen!
8. Yeah! Link get's a fairy!
9. Dude. Wake up.
10. Oh, she's cute. Sup girl
11. Be her friend!
12. Why is everyone so surprised Link has a fairy? Was he an outcast?
13. Kids are mean.
14. Okay now where do I get a sword...
15. Cool, tutorials. Gonna do that.
16. Ha! Hiyah! Oooahh!
17. Now through this tiny hole that only a child of the forrest could fit into.
18. DAMN YOU BOULDER.
19. STOP HITTING ME.
20. SWORD!!!!!
21. Cut ALL the grass!!!
22. Who is this Mido and why is he making people do his chores for him.
23. JUST LET ME GO INTO THE FORREST.
24. Why is that girl up there?
25. I'm going to go up there.
26. This is high. Good thing in this game I'm not afraid of heights.
27. Throwing rocks for rupeeeeesss
28. Let's steal all the rupees from Mido's house.
29. Cut MORE grass!
30.Time to get a shield.
31. Sup girl on the roof.
32. 40 RUPEES. Geeze.
33. I can leave! Move out of the way Mido. Ya jerk.
34. This tree has a mustache.
35. I mean, I don't have much a choice to not break the curse.
36. Into the tree I go!
37. Ew spiders.
38. Dungeon map!!!
39. WHY CAN I KILL YOU SPIDERS. I HATE YOU.
40. And I'm dead. Okay. I will save my progress.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.